Sunday, July 27, 2008

Our trip to Aggieland.....




On Sunday, Shane was working on my pantry (pictures coming soon), so Aidan and I decided to go see the Arnold's new house in College Station. Aidan loves to play with Lauren and Caleb. Stephanie and I like to sit around and chat. Stephanie did not tell Lauren that we were coming, so Aidan got to wake her up from her nap. Boy was she surprised! Stephanie says she talks about Aidan all the time. While the kids played, Stephanie make some Caramel popcorn that was awesome. I grabbed a handful every time I went into the kitchen. We took the kids swimming Sunday night for about 30 minutes after dinner, and then went back to the house to settle in for the night. Aidan and I slept in Caleb's room. Of course, Aidan got the Thomas the Train bed. Aidan and I slept late on Monday. We got up at 9:30, and everyone had already eaten breakfast. The kids played for a while and then we loaded up to go shopping! That evening we took the kids swimming again. Stephen was in the pool, and Stephanie and I were on the sides taking pictures. Aidan bought a shark float that he was so excited to use, however when he got on the float it flipped over and that was the end of the shark. He would not even have it in the pool, that is until Caleb wanted to play with it. We actually left it in College Station. After swimming, I decided I was ready to head home. I left at 9:00, but I had a nap, so I was not tired. I wanted to sleep in my own bed and snuggle with Shane and Owen. Thanks for having us Stephanie, Stephen, Lauren, Caleb and Abby!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Your pictures turned out so much better than mine. I had to delete half of them because someone had their eyes closed or they were in motion before I Could get the darn picture to take. When you get a chance, would you please send those to me? Thanks