Sunday, August 3, 2008

Pantry Remodel....

Have I told you lately that I have the best husband in the whole world. He is so talented. We have an older house that does not have a pantry for food. He got the idea to make a one, where we previously had a wall.



These are pictures of the wall before he started the demolition. One is the view from inside and the other is the view from the garage. When we first started we thought, "Oh the kids won't be in the way too much." Then....





So needless to say, the next day it was off to Nanny and JoJo's house for Owen, and Aidan and I went to College Station. When we came back this is what was finished. He had taped and bedded the entire inside of the closet, painted the drywall, and painted the door the correct color! I was so impressed!


And the final product...... he even organized it and put everything back in it. Thanks babe for a wonderful job. I love my pantry!!!


2 comments:

Loren Linn Webb said...

I know your husband is great, but we might need to come to an understanding that mine is THE BEST. :)

Stephanie said...

Wow, it looks like it wasthere all along! Did that free up some cabinet space for you as well?