Monday, August 4, 2008

Star Wars....

Papa and Elsa came over tonight for dinner. We ate chicken salad sandwiches and some really good chips. When we were done eating I was looking through the Target ad and saw something Aidan was going to go crazy over.....A LEAPSTER STAR WARS GAME!!!! He asked Papa to take him to Target to get it, but of course Papa was not going anywhere. Elsa and I went to Target to get it for him, but Papa gave him the money to buy it. THANKS PAPA! Aidan is such a busy boy that it is rare that we get some time where he is quiet. Some say he is like his mommy, but if you know me you know I am not much of a talker. =) When Aidan is playing his Leapster he is still talking, but it is to his game and not us. Therefore, we really don't have to be listening ALL the time. As soon as he opened his game, which was the last one at Target (good thing we went right away), he played it until we made him turn it off, and even then he wanted it in bed with him. Aidan takes his game everywhere with him. I was not too excited about it being a video game, but it does teach concepts. The other day we were in the car, and he said, "Mommy are we almost there because we are on 35 street." We were on Fielder, so I was not sure what he was talking about, but then I saw the speed limit sign....35 miles per hour! He has to learn his numbers, and he refuses to work with me, so we love the new game.

No comments: